Some great points 🙂
Are You A Confident Woman?
I have never met a woman who is uncertain of herself. As a matter of fact, every woman will be quick to answer “yes, I am confident.” But why not? They have every right to say so, if they believe so.
However, I thought about some character traits that would make up a confident woman, and came up with 15.
Here they are:
15 character traits of a confident woman
- She emits positive energy and attracts people to her.
- She walks and speaks with authority.
- She believes in her abilities and does not allow others to determine her destiny.
- She knows when to walk away and when to stand up.
- She is fill with life and laughter.
- She speaks about love everywhere she goes.
- She cannot help but to be genuine and kindhearted to others.
- She is admired and respected.
- People look up to her as a source of inspiration.
- She is always satisfied with what she has and she uses what she has best as she can.
View original post 58 more words